And How to Write Them
A Guide to Writing Better Characters and Unforgettable Stories.
Do you want readers to fall in love with your characters? Do you want them to devour your stories and beg for more? This book will help you unlock your greatest storytelling gifts, and create fantastic characters your readers will love.
This book will give you techniques used by best-selling romance, science fiction, and fantasy authors to develop their most memorable characters. Read this, and you will create richer characters, fascinating relationships, and addictive heroes (or magnetic villains).
Creating your own fantastic characters makes writing easier, smoother, and so much fun.
The Companion Workbook is also available!
Part 1: Why Characters Matter
- What makes a fantastic character?
- How to keep readers hooked with better characters
- Where do bestselling authors find inspiration for their characters?
Part 2: How to Instantly Write Better Characters
- The #1 secret to better characters
- Why they must want something
- How to craft intense motivations
- Using internal conflict to keep readers engaged
- How to write richer backstories (without slowing down)
- Crafting truly memorable names
- Creating a magnetic voice that sticks in readers’ minds
Part 3: Traits, Flaws, & Eye-Catching Descriptions
- How do you describe a character?
- 8 Techniques for outstanding descriptions
- What is description without description?
- How to make readers fall in love with your character’s personality
- 23+ endearing traits and fatal flaws
Part 4: How to Write Super-Addictive Characters
- How to write high-agency characters
- Why is character growth so enthralling?
- How do you write character progression?
- How to make progression endlessly exciting
- Creating your character’s ultimate destiny
If you want to develop deeply fascinating characters, then buy Fantastic Characters today.
Buy Fantastic Characters and How to Write Them
Available in ebook, paperback, and as a workbook