Hi! I’m Patrick, and I build demand & generate leads that will help
your company achieve truly impressive growth.
When I started marketing 8+ years ago, I was hungry to learn – I devoured every book, marketing course, and guide I could get my hands on. I learned how to build content engines, and grew a SaaS business’ traffic from 6,000 to 100,000+ monthly views in competitive niches. I crafted and tested complex multi-channel campaigns until we acquired MQLs at $4/lead. I was even promoted to Director of Marketing, before striking out on my own to helping Tech, SaaS, and Medical brands grow their demand.
I get unreasonably excited about marketing strategy and optimizing on-going campaigns until they make the business shine.
Whether you need to generate more demand for your newest product, build your authority, or design a whole new approach to your best audience, I will build the pipelines and develop your campaigns until your company thrives.
What Can I Create for You?
- Exceptional Email & Nurture Campaigns that will convert your audience at any stage…
- Clear and actionable reports to ensure all Stakeholders see the results of all campaigns and growth initiatives
- Thriving Marketing to Sales Pipelines in HubSpot, Marketo, or Salesforce that will give your Sales teams more SQLs than they can handle
- Content Strategy and Calendars for blogs, email, social, and video content to keep your audience coming back for more!
Want to schedule an interview with me?
Phone: (512) 507-7916
Demand Generation Manager, Campaigns and Content Specialist | Digital Marketing Agency
- Crafted the multi-channel marketing strategy and wrote all content for a B2B marketing agency, including email campaigns, nurture campaigns, blogs, social media, and webinar outlines, resulting in a 186.1% increase to organic traffic and 3x new long-term clients.
- Wrote high-converting copy for clients, including digital ads, case studies, email campaigns, and in-depth SEO audits (both content and technical).
- Designed and crafted inbound funnels pages for primary services, increasing brand awareness and lead generation.
- Performed in-depth SEO and website audits, built and optimized ad campaigns, and wrote copy and digital content for clients.
See the Product Pages for my copywriting work.
Campaign Specialist, Marketing Writer, and Demand Generation Specialist | B2B SaaS
- Planned content and wrote campaign & product-page copy for a B2B Automotive SaaS rebrand, dramatically increasing time on page, conversion rates, and number of SQLs.
- Performed technical and content SEO audits, offering numerous front- and back-end recommendations and on-page conversion optimization updates during the design phase.
- Designed and tested lead-generating content, targeting distinct ICPs (Dealership Groups, OEMs, and other key decision-makers), with email and nurture campaigns.
Director of Marketing (promoted from Marketing & Demand Specialist) | B2B SaaS
- Led multi-channel demand generation efforts across marketing and sales, exceeding all MQL and SQL targets in a B2B SaaS business.
- Planned and managed multi-channel marketing strategies across multiple content channels, email and nurture campaigns, webinars, and trade shows.
- Developed a lead-scoring and segmentation systems in HubSpot, Marketo, and connected to Salesforce to improve Outbound Sales’ efficacy and Sales Ops reporting.
- Managed website optimization efforts (including A/B and multivariate tests) to boost conversion rates by 190%, year-over-year.
- Grew blog traffic from less than 6,000 views a month to over 200,000 using SEO best practices.
- Earned a 31% open rate across all email campaigns, and a strong CTR of 4.5% through A/B testing.
- Implemented marketing analytics with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio and reported weekly Marketing KPIs to all stakeholders.
- Built product launch campaigns and generated excitement and sales / software upgrades for each new product release. Campaigns included persona segmentation, email automations, webinars & videos, blogs, landing pages, and digital ads.
Ready to Schedule an Interview?
Phone: (512) 507-7916